It's not about the money.
It’s about the freedom to create a life on your terms.
You’re a visionary (and intuitive) creative, motivated by having the freedom to live your best life…
But when it comes to crunching numbers and forecasting for the future:
- You tend to shut down.
- You wish that you could make better money decisions…
Every time you try to improve your financial health, you feel overwhelmed and procrastinate on your bookkeeping and taxes in hopes that it’ll go away.
Your current relationship with money is holding you back...
But it doesn't have to.
You CAN take control of your finances, feel confident in managing your cash flow, and make a plan for growth (yes, it’s possible).
Because you don’t just want to get by –you want to thrive.
I work exclusively with creative women entrepreneurs, like you, who are in transition in their businesses.
Whether you want to have the financial stability to finally quit your day job…
Or you want to prepare your finances for buying a home and starting a family…
Or you’re ready to finally say goodbye to never-ending debt payments for good…
Then I'm here to help you.
Not just by “getting through” that transition – but doing it with confidence.
Wouldn’t it feel freeing to transform your relationship with money once and for all?
- A holistic money plan based on your core values and desires
- Clearly defined money goals and tracking criteria for growth
- The structure to deal with the ebbs and flows of business finances
- Guidelines for when you can and cannot spend money (not rules, guides).
- The numbers knowledge to read and utilize your financial reports
- Confidence to call your CPA and know what to ask them
- A consistent bookkeeping routine and taxes filed on time
- An emergency fund, a retirement savings plan, and ZERO DEBT
My clients are creative, passionate entrepreneurs who...
- Believe that they’re not numbers people
- Avoid filing their taxes
- Wish their bookkeeping tasks would disappear
- Don’t know how to pay themselves
- Hoard money in their businesses
- Stay stuck in jobs they can’t stand
- Carry debt with no end in sight
- Don’t know where their money is going
- Lack a backup plan
- Feel like they’ll never have enough
This money story doesn’t have to be YOUR story.